RE: Multiple participants

Sorry to expose my ignorance, but before going deeper into the
concurrent case how does one deal with just the sequential case of
multiple participants. In answer to my quick question, Martin said one
has an array of participants (presumably with matching arrays of
relationship, etc). I haven't seen any examples of this and would like
to. Presumably there are syntactic constructs for what in other language
might appear as supplier[i].purchaseOrderState. Is this just nightmarish
(and dynamic ?) XPointer ? I can find nothing in the existing draft that
hints at how to work this.

By the way, on a quite different syntactic note, how does one enter
things like globalizedTriggers, with their three-level nesting of
quotations ?  One of the examples from discussion has:

guard="cdl:globalizedTrigger("cdl:getVariable(PO-State, "B") ==
Canceling", "B","cdl:getVariable(PO-State, "S") == Canceling", "S")"

which chokes anything that tries to parse it. xmlspy will take it if you
convert all the inner " to ", but I suspect that might give one's
XPath interpreter a hard time as it tried to sort out the the first "B"
and first "S" shouldn't be converted until the second pass.

Does it have to be represented as
guard="cdl:globalizedTrigger("cdl:getVariable(PO-State,
"B") == Canceling"
"B","cdl:getVariable(PO-State, "S") ==
Canceling", "S")"

which kind of obscures things. Even the old style: just doubling quotes
would give us
guard="cdl:globalizedTrigger(""cdl:getVariable(PO-State, """"B"""") ==
Canceling"", ""B"",""cdl:getVariable(PO-State, """"S"""") ==
Canceling"", ""S"")".  or

Peter