RE: Proposal on WS-Chor dependencies

From: Chiusano Joseph <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:10:55 -0500
To: "Charlton Barreto" <cbarreto@webmethods.com>, <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

I would respectfully recommend that WS-Reliability and
WS-ReliableMessaging (which are intended to represent the same
specification) be referred to as OASIS Web Services Reliable Messaging
(WSRM) or WS-Reliability, so as not to be confused with the
Microsoft/IBM/others specification called WS-ReliableMessaging.

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World