From: "Gary Brown" <gary@enigmatec.net>
To: "Haugen Robert" <Robert.Haugen@choreology.com>; <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: Coordinated Choreographies Proposal 3 - Multiple Finalizers

> Hi Bob,
>
> Regarding the use of the 'name' attribute on the finalizer - just
wondering
> whether it would be more appropriate to have an additional attribute
(which
> I seem to remember seeing in a previous version of this proposal as
'case'),
> which would have a well defined list of values, as opposed to being
> completely free-format.

<NK>
It seems that there is an inconsistency between the way an Exception Block
is
defined today in CDL and how its Exception WorkUnits are considered for
matching a fault
and the way you propose the Finalizer block should be defined. As I said in
the NY F2F
wouldn't be better if the two mechanisms were made more similar?
</NK>