RE: Abstract, portable and concrete choreographies ... a proposed solution??

If I understand it well, runtime bi-simulation is a kind of black-box
approach, in the sense that I derive my understanding of a system's
behavior by external observation. If that is the case, it seems to me
that establishing semantic equivalence by those means would still remain
an elusive goal.

As a trivial counterexample, one of the two systems might have been
designed so that it behaves differently starting next month. If I base
my conclusions on runtime bi-simulation done this month, I might very
well have reached the wrong conclusion.

Ugo