RE: Multiple instances of interactions

Alistair,

I believe the following covers your concerns:

"C-CR-5205
A CDL MUST enable the determination of which collaboration group a
message belongs to. "

This requirement implies some correlation mechanism is needed, and is
consciously broad enough to cover synchronous request response, one
ways, and other asynchronous styles.

Cheers,
   Martin.