Re: Use Case Proposal - Supporting the classifier-instance relationship in Web Services

Marco,

We have a new requirements document on the W3C website and wanted to
check if this covered you requirements in the use case you submitted
sometime ago.
Could you take a look and let us know.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-ws-chor-reqs-20040311/

Best Regards

Steve Ross-Talbot
Chair W3C Web Services Coordination Group
co-Chair W3C Web Services Choreography Working Group

O: +44 207 397 8207
C: +44 7855 268 848

www.enigmatec.net