From: Steve Ross-Talbot [mailto:steve@enigmatec.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 7:08 AM
To: WS-Choreography List
Subject: CDL Challenge

Members and interested parties,

Nick sent a set of slides sometime ago all about CDL. They were ones he
had used with Oracle for external outreach activities. I enclose one of
those slides here.

The challenge is to code up the slide in WS-CDL taking account of any
state alignment necessary. What is not required is the full blown
WS-CDL but what is required is the choreography definitions to support
the slides.

I look forward to hearing from any of you who manages to do this and
share it with the group on this list.

Cheers

Steve T