schemaLocation

Dear Davanum,

Thank you for your intervention - really helpful - that bit is working now.
So to summarise for others the schemaLocation parameter actually is a list
of at least two parameters separated by white space.  The first is the
namespace URI and the second is the location where the schema for that
namespace can be found - if more one namespace then just add another pair to
the list so for example;

schemaLocation="namspace1URI location1 namspace2URI location2 namspace3URI
location3"

Thanks and please do contribute to advancing the WS-CDL specification in
other ways too.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com <http://www.choreology.com/>

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Fax: +44 (0) 870 7390077  Mobile: +44 (0) 7801
948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)