W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-chor@w3.org > June 2004

DRAFT MInutes 06012004

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:11:08 +0100
To: WS-Choreography List <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Message-Id: <C1ED226D-B87B-11D8-B942-000393D13C9A@enigmatec.net>


SUMMARY OF ACTIONS
There are outstanding actions for Tony Fletcher, Steve Ross-Talbot, 
Nickolas Kavantzas, Chairs and Members.

Can all members note the member wide action and also look at priorities 
as best we can for the meeting tomorrow.


         ACTION: (TF, 0511, 0525, 0601) Tony: to look at element 
choreography notation to see how we may be able to roll up transaction 
features into it. NO PROGRESS
	ACTION (SRT, 0525, 0601): Take the TWIST example we're working on, add 
part of the flow what can go wrong, see what happens when things go 
wrong.  We can see in front of us the choreography being executed, what 
we do today with current language, what we can do with transaction. ON 
GOING 
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2004Jun/0000.html)
         ACTION: Code banana calculus examples in CDL (SRT, 0316, 0323, 
0407,0413, 0420, 0504, 0511, 0525, 0601) DEPENDENT ON TWIST USE CASE 
ABOVE
         ACTION: (NK, 0511, 0525, 0601): to prepare a list of tasks for 
editing, and at the next editing conference call, will ask those 
present to help with them. NO PROGRESS DUE TO LACK OF EDITOR CALLS LAST 
WEEK
         ACTION (MK, 0525):  Mayilraj to work with Steve and Yves to get 
time on the W3C bridge to hold an examples sub-group teleconference. 
DONE
         ACTION (CHAIRS, 0525, 0601):  Chairs to ensure that the main 
group approve closure of issues recommended for closure by the issues 
triage sub-group. NO PROGRESS (PROBABLY 12 or so new issues)
         ACTION (SRT, 0525):  Steve to check with Charlton that he is 
prepared to own all of the binding category as he was not on the call. 
DONE CHARLTON AGREES
         ACTION (ALL, 0525, 0601):  Everyone to consider whether they 
can volunteer to own an issues category or two. PLEASE SEND EMAILS TO 
CHAIRS NAMING ISSUES OR CATEGORIES YOU ARE PREPARED TO OWN.
         ACTION (SRT, 0601) to send summary of who owns which issues 
categories asap.

Received on Monday, 7 June 2004 08:07:47 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Saturday, 18 December 2010 01:00:59 GMT