TWIST use case

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:55:53 +0100
To: WS-Choreography List <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Some questions for the great and good. Probably means Greg/Nick/Dave.

My use case, which is in part enclosed below, includes choreographies
for the interaction that occurs between the
	Buyer and the Trading Service, which plays the role of
SellerConsolidator; called PricesRequest,
	Buyer and Seller, in which the Trading Service plays the role of a
Buyer; called PriceRequest,
	CreditRequestor and CreditResponder in which the Sellers and Trading
Service play the CreditRequestor role; called CreditCheck.

My question is that I want to reuse the CreditCheck with the other two
roles since there is a dependency on doing a CreditCheck to the other
two.
How do I do this?

Perhaps we can discuss this in the Examples section of the call tonight?

Cheers

Steve T