GGF announces a new set of standards

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:11:40 +0000
To: WS Choreography (E-mail) <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Where would the WSRF fit relative to us or us of course relative to it?
One thought is that management across domains of control is an area ion
which a CDL would provide huge interop benefit and possibly fit into
how one might use a CDL in the monitoring of web services relative to a
CDL - i.e. sending the non-conformance messages as part of a meta CDL
that describes the cross domain management.

Be interested in exploring this further.

Cheers

Steve T

http://www-fp.globus.org/wsrf/default.asp

This email is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,  please do not copy or disclose its content but  delete the email and contact the sender immediately. Whilst we run antivirus software on all internet emails we are not liable for any loss or damage. The recipient is advised to run their own antivirus software.