To WS-BPEL

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:46:31 -0800
Cc: WS Choreography (E-mail) <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
To: Diane Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>, John Evdemon <jevdemon@microsoft.com>

Dear Diane and John,

We have been asked as chairs of the W3C Web Services Choreography
Working Group to formally request a status report from the Oasis
WS-BPEL TC so that we can ensure that the two groups work harmoniously.
Such a report is nothing other than a reciprocation of those reports
that we have provided to your TC.

Our next scheduled face to face is on the 1st and 2nd March in Cannes,
France. We would very much appreciate it if you could facilitate the
request so that we can present a report at this face to face.

Best regards

Martin Chapman and Steve Ross-Talbot