choreographies implementation && access point

From: Guadalupe Ortiz <gobellot@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:10:37 +0100
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Im a bit confused in the way you can use a choreography once it has been described with the XML interfaz.
* Wich is the access point? Is it in the choreography WSCI, or in te particular WSDL from the different services?

* Once the choreography interface is describes, should we interpret it or compile it; or should we create an aplication that shows the behavier previously described.

Thanks in advance