Re: WS Choreography Model Overview Visio diagram

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:48:43 +0000
Cc: "Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>, "WS Choreography (E-mail)" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>

PDF would be a great help to me too (being a poor Apple user).

Cheers

Steve T

On 15 Jan 2004, at 13:57, Jim Hendler wrote:

> At 13:35 -0800 1/13/04, Burdett, David wrote:
> The visio diagrams from the WS Choreography Model Overview is
> available at ...
>
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Jan/
> 0032.html>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Jan/
> 0032.html
>
> David
>
> Director, Standard
>

> For the Visio impaired, is here a way to get these diagrams into PDF
> or other common format?
>  thanks
>  JH
>
> --
> Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
> Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies	  301-405-2696
> Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.	  301-405-6707 (Fax)
> Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)

This email is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,  please do not copy or disclose its content but  delete the email and contact the sender immediately. Whilst we run antivirus software on all internet emails we are not liable for any loss or damage. The recipient is advised to run their own antivirus software.