Re: WSDL and pub/sub

I thought about this more (up for a good challenge today):

If we were to do this for ebXML Registry, we would first need to create
a third interface to the registry (in addition to the current
QueryManager and LifeCycleManager interfaces) for Event Notification.
All notification messages would be sent on this interface. With this
approach, and if we were (hypothetically) to implement WS-Eventing, a
subscribing Web Service would use a wse:Filter expression to filter for
events that pertain to the RegistryObject(s) of its interest.

Is this along the lines of what you're thinking?

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton