RE: WSDL and pub/sub

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:39:45 -0800
To: "Farrukh Najmi" <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>, "Monica J. Martin" <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>
Cc: "Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>, "Andrew Berry" <andyb@whyanbeel.net>, "Steve Ross-Talbot" <steve@enigmatec.net>, "WS Choreography" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

Farrukh,

Do you guys have any plan of adopting one of the emerging pub/sub specs,
i.e. WS-Eventing or WS-Notification?

Thank you,
Ugo

This is correct.

ebXML Registry version 2.5 has Content-based (as opposed to topic-based)

event notification where selection of events are done by focused ad hoc
queries using SQL or XML Filter query syntax. Notification may be
delivered to a SOAP Service or via email. Please let me know if I can
answer any specific questions.

Thanks.

--
Regards,