RE: WSDL and pub/sub

Farrukh,

Do you guys have any plan of adopting one of the emerging pub/sub specs,
i.e. WS-Eventing or WS-Notification?

Thank you,
Ugo

This is correct.

ebXML Registry version 2.5 has Content-based (as opposed to topic-based)

event notification where selection of events are done by focused ad hoc
queries using SQL or XML Filter query syntax. Notification may be
delivered to a SOAP Service or via email. Please let me know if I can
answer any specific questions.

Thanks.

--
Regards,