Re: WS-CDL questions

Hi JJ,

Its good to have you back even after all this time. It would be nicer though to
have you in the group where you could help us with CDL ;->

Anyhow, you are raising some very interesting questions and as Steve has
said earlier we are going to log issues (if they don't already exist) based
on your feedback and all other feedback we get from the public list.

--
Nick