Issue: Language model

From: Tony Fletcher <tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 00:52:45 +0100
To: "WS-Choreography List" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
Dear Colleagues,

It seems to me that the  WS Choreography Model Overview published as a W3C
Working Draft dated 24 March 2004 contains material that is valuable for the
specification of the Choreography description language and I would therefore
like to raise an issue to permit the transference of this material into the
language specification.

Issue:  The specification should contain the basic underlying model of the
language.  The full model from section 3 of WS Choreography Model Overview
published as a W3C Working Draft dated 24 March 2004 should be added to the
Language specification.  I would suggest section 2.1 of the 3 April 04
editors draft or as a normative appendix.  The model should be in the form
of a UML class diagram (with possibly a set of more detailed ones).
Sufficient text should be added to describe each class and its relationship
with other classes.

As a separate issue it is suggested that the same full UML diagram is added
to the primer, but it is described with text of a more tutorial nature.  The
primer may be able to draw on more of the Model overview text.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Home: 35, Wimborne Avenue, IPSWICH  IP3  8QW
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
 amfletcher@iee.org     (also tony.fletcher@talk21.com  &
tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com)