From: Fletcher, Tony [mailto:Tony.Fletcher@choreology.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 1:55 PM
To: Ugo Corda; public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: RE: Security requirements

Dear Ugo,

The idea is not to replicate.  I was hoping I had made that clear at the beginning by saying that I saw the CDL as being declarative - saying that things should happen here or there, but not how they happen.  I was suggesting that one could say that company policy xyz applies at this point or you could state that this particular message must be made confidential when sent (for instance).  For this to actually happen when the message was sent of course the WSDL would have to support that form of security and something 'under' WSDL (the SOAP engines??) would have to apply - by encrypting in this case possibly.

I hope the intent is clear now.

Best Regards,

Tony

 <http://www.choreology.com/>

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9L J   UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 870 7390076

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948219

Fax:

+44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:

 <http://www.choreology.com/> www.choreology.com

Cohesions(tm)

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com