use case rationale

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:13:03 +0000
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

I enclose the use case rationale that guided the editors in their
efforts last week.

I don't claim that we got it all right but we certainly got most
things. One example were
work still needs to be done is Alastair Barros's use case which did not
feature in the
document. Also Monica's EAI use case. We will need to put these two
(and others)
on the agenda as soon as we can so that we can cover all that we need
to.

I would say that this omission should not prevent us from publishing as
soon as possible.

Cheers

Steve T