What is the role of REST?

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:23:12 +0000
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

What is the role or could be the role of REST for Choreography and
vice-versa?

Any REST'ers out there want to comment on this one?

For those in the know would we want to bind a choreography to REST and
so show that we are technology neutral?

Cheers

Steve T

This email is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,  please do not copy or disclose its content but  delete the email and contact the sender immediately. Whilst we run antivirus software on all internet emails we are not liable for any loss or damage. The recipient is advised to run their own antivirus software.