RE: Use Cases & Requirements

The purpose of the cDl is to describe the message choreography. WSDL 1.2's
role is to specify the exact messages and MEPs being used in the
choreography.

So the choreography would say something like: "Foo sends message BLAH to
Bar" where 'message BLAH' would be a reference to a WSDL
service/porttype/operation (or whatever the hell they call it now in WSDL
1.2).

		Yaron