Re: Logistics for June f2f

From: <Daniel_Austin@grainger.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 19:25:56 -0500
To: Daniel_Austin@grainger.com
Cc: martin.chapman@oracle.com, public-ws-chor@w3.org, public-ws-chor-request@w3.org, steve@enigmatec.net, ylafon@w3.org

Yowza!! I just received my own email back in my inbox and it's full of
embedded images and formatted terribly! My apologies to everyone for
sending n+1 useless images. The only two images of interest in the message
are the two attached files "ohare_airport_to_hotel.gif" and
"hotel_to_meeting_place.gif". The others are spurious artifacts of my mail
client.

I will repost this tomorrow, sans garbage.

Regards,

D-

Dr. Daniel Austin
Sr. Technical Architect / Architecture Team Lead
daniel_austin@notes.grainger.com <----- Note change!
847 793 5044
Visit http://www.grainger.com

"If I get a little money, I buy books. If there is anything left over, I
buy clothing and food."
-Erasmus