Global view requires transactions (RE: Use Cases )

From: Bob Haugen <rhaugen@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 07:44:02 -0500
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

One consequence of a global view of a choreography
is that the states on the global view are shared states.
Shared states require synchronization or agreement,
which requires transactions, a la BTP or WS-Tx or BPSS
or UNCEFACT BCP or RosettaNet PIPs.

I'm not raising this as an objection to a global view.
I think it's a fact anyway, when a process crosses
trust domains.