Use Cases & Requirements

From: Yaron Y. Goland <ygoland@bea.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 18:20:19 -0700
To: "WS Chor Public" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

I would like to submit the following use cases and requirements for
consideration by the working group -
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003May/att-0029/chor.htm.

Besides providing what I personally believe to be critical requirements for
the success of the working group I also think they help to outline what I
believe to be the fundamental differences between what I think the W3C
Choreography WG should be doing and what the BPEL OASIS TC is doing. Of
course all opinions on such differences are mine and mine alone, your
mileage may vary, objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

		Yaron