Re: pi-calculus ...

From: Jon Dart <jdart@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:45:02 -0700
To: Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>
CC: "Burdett David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>, "'Jean-Jacques Dubray'" <jjd@eigner.com>, "'Nickolas Kavantzas'" <nickolas.kavantzas@oracle.com>, "'Steve Ross-Talbot'" <steve@enigmatec.net>, public-ws-chor@w3.org

The only caveat I'd make here is related to the earlier discussion about
visibility. In a B2B scenario, I may not want to publish to all
participants a definition that includes "all the behaviors of all the
roles".

--Jon