Re: Straw-man Proposal for our mission statement

From: Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 03:58:05 -0700
To: Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>
CC: Stanislaw Ambroszkiewicz <sambrosz@IPIPAN.Waw.PL>, Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>, Jean-Jacques Dubray <jjd@eigner.com>, "'Burdett, David'" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>, Daniel_Austin@grainger.com, public-ws-chor@w3.org

I'm guessing walking all the way from CDG to Rennes wasn't a big problem
after all ;-)

arkin