RE: Straw-man Proposal for our mission statement

Dear Colleagues,

Just a small nitpick on the nitpick.

I think that it has been pointed out to me (and so I pass this on) that
role and responsibility are not the same, and may need to be separately
addressed in a choreography as one 'entity' may have responsibility for
a role but 'delegate' that role to some other entity (or the other way
around - the official role owner may delegate responsibility for
execution to another 'entity')

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions 1.0 (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787   Fax: +44 (0) 20 7670 1785  Mobile: +44 (0)
7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)