Re: Straw-man Proposal for our mission statement

I also find "external systems" confusing here. The assumption to date in
this group, and also in WSCI and BPEL4WS, is that the services
participating in choreography have a WSDL definition. If that is the
case then choreography describes interaction among web services. If
there's an external agent involved it is the clients of one or more web
services .. whcih may be what Stanislaw is saying below.

--Jon