From: Stanislaw Ambroszkiewicz [mailto:sambrosz@ipipan.waw.pl]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 1:09 PM
To: James.McGovern@thehartford.com
Cc: public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: Re: Web Services Management and Choreography

  James.McGovern wrote:
  >  Should the management platform provide orchestration capability so that
the
  >  endpoint breaks apart a request and sends it to downstream services or
  >  should be management platform simply route it to an orchestration
service
  >  that then calls the management platform to find other services.

Would you please explain what do you mean by  "request" and how do you
express
it?

Best regards,
Stanislaw

-- Stanislaw Ambroszkiewicz

Institute of Computer Science,    mailto:sambrosz@ipipan.waw.pl
Polish Academy of Sciences,       http://www.ipipan.waw.pl/mas/

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.