RE: service type and the Semantic Web

Hi Guys,

	I agree with Stanislaw.

	Clearly the interface of a service doesn't tell us what it does.
For example we can have two services double sqr(double) and double
sqtrt(double) that have the same interface but do radically different
things; of course we can have another service : double arbitary(double)
that does anything at all!

	On the other hand I would say that there is another alternative,
which is to write the interface declaratively; this permits
interpretation on the fly of the semantic of the service interface.

	Si.