Re: CSF's and choreography - at least it alludes to some.....

From: Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 13:13:46 -0700
To: jdart@tibco.com
CC: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>, public-ws-chor@w3.org

Jon Dart wrote:

> Assaf Arkin wrote:
>
> > To make it absolutely clear, in my opinion the choreography should at
> > the minimum be able to express the WS interactions with the same
> > capabilities presented in WSBPEL.
>
> Does this entail duplicating what the "external" portion of WSBPEL
> does? (and if not what other things does it do)?

Yep.

>> It's much better to start
>> with something we already have, for example WSCI: refactor it to meet
>> the minimum list of CSFs and to leverage WSDL 1.2 and then extend it
>> with the other features we deem necessary.
>

> WSCI does need to be considered at some point, although we may find it
> does not meet all identified requirements.

Absolutely. This is just my opinion that it's close enough to what we need.

arkin

--
"Those who can, do; those who can't, make screenshots"

Assaf Arkin                                          arkin@intalio.com
Intalio Inc.                                           www.intalio.com
The Business Process Management Company                 (650) 577 4700

If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this
communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments
and notify us immediately.