CSF's and choreography - at least it alludes to some.....

From: Steve Ross-Talbot <steve@enigmatec.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:00:54 +0100
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

http://www.webservices.org/index.php/article/articleview/920/1/3/

This email is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,  please do not copy or disclose its content but  delete the email and contact the sender immediately. Whilst we run antivirus software on all internet emails we are not liable for any loss or damage. The recipient is advised to run their own antivirus software.