Re: Multi-Party Binding Scenario

From: Jon Dart <jdart@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:45:10 -0800
To: "Burdett David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com>
CC: Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com>, "'Ricky Ho'" <riho@cisco.com>, public-ws-chor@w3.org

Small variations such as VAT or no VAT can be dealt with in a single
order processing system, and commonly are.

OTOH, if the message content varies widely, is the choreography likely
to be the same? Would I just deploy a single abstract choreography to
change what industry I am serving? A semiconductor manufacturer, for
example, is likely to have different order processing rules than a shoe
manufacturer. More than just the message content differs.

--Jon