Re: requirements summary

I was originally thinking that a multi-party choreography can always be
broken down into multiple "inter-dependent" bi-party choreography.  But I
am convinced that this is NOT always possible.

See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-chor/2003Mar/0052.html

So I think bi-party choreography is a special case of multi-party
choreography.  Bi-party choreography has some interesting properties that
can simplify the modeling.  (e.g. Bi-Party choreography doesn't need to
worry about dynamic participation because any change of a binding can
simply terminate the choreography).

I think we should covered multi-party choreography.  In additional, we may
also need to investigate this special subset called bi-party choreography.

Best regards,
Ricky