Microsoft Quits Web Services Group After Two Days

From: Stephen White <swhite@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:34:39 -0800
To: <public-ws-chor@w3.org>
There is an article in Computerwire that says Microsoft has quit our group already.
It sounds like they will work on choreography, in addition to implementation specifications (e.g., BPEL4WS), somewhere else. I could see an argument that implementation specifications could be done outside of W3C, in spite of potential technical dependencies, but I would think that choreography fits within the working area of the W3C quite well.