From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Assaf Arkin
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 12:13 PM
To: Burdett, David; WS Choreography (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Definition of Terms

Absolutely.

arkin

-----Original Message-----
From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Burdett, David
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 6:34 AM
To: Assaf Arkin; Burdett, David; WS Choreography (E-mail)

Assaf

I quite like the definitions:
- The process defined by an orchestration is executed by a single
role/service type
- The process defines by a choreography is executed by a combination of
all
roles/service types

... but would add ...
-  A process defined by an orchestration is constrained by the
choreographies in which the process takes part.

David