From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Patil, Sanjaykumar
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 1:01 PM
To: Assaf Arkin; Burdett, David
Cc: ChBussler@aol.com; public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: RE: Definition of Terms

David/Assaf, would it make sense to capture these definitions (at least
the ones for orchestration and choreography) in a document? We could
even use the set of characteristics that David listed in his original
email to highlight the differences between orchestration and
choreography, perhaps in a tabular form. Once again, I am personally
keen on clearly distinguishing the two conceptual areas and it doesn't
matter to me much which words we stick to them.

I am sure there are others on the list who would prefer to review the
summary of this discussion before making any further comments! Chairs,
any thoughts?

Sanjay Patil
Distinguished Engineer
sanjay.patil@iona.com