From: Burdett, David <david.burdett@commerceone.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:55:25 -0800
To: martin.chapman@oracle.com, steve@enigmatec.net, ylafon@w3.org, hugo@w3.org
Cc: public-ws-chor@w3.org
Since I have already started discusions on the list I thought that I better
formally join the WS Choreography activity ;-)

My Name is David Burdett and I will be representing Commerce One in the WS
Choreography Working Group. I am also the AC rep for Commerce One and so I
can confirm myself.

My background is around 20+ years as a management consultant with companies
such as Ernst & Young which means I am looking at WS Choreography very much
from how it can be used by businesses for B2B and EAI perspectives. Since
the mid 90's I have also worked in various XML/Web Services activities
including the first XML based B2B spec IOTP, as well as being the editor of
ebXML Messaging. I also participate in WS Architecture and various WS-I

I am looking forward to working with this group as generally agreed public
choreography definitions for eCommerce is essential to succesful widespread
adoption of B2B.

I agree to participate per the charter

As far as I know, there are no IPR claimes held by Commerce One that
directly relate to Web Services Choreography.

Director, Product Management, Web Services
Commerce One
4440 Rosewood Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
Tel/VMail: +1 (925) 520 4422; Cell: +1 (925) 216 7704
mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com; Web: http://www.commerceone.com