Re: [Requirements] Non-requirement for MEPs

Yes, I think WSDL will provide only a subset of the MEPs you will need.
The MEPs that WSDL is likely to provide are described here [1]. This is
work in progress and should be considered as such.

BTW, I have been somewhat puzzled by messages in this thread saying the
WG is not going to use MEPs or WSDL -when I expected it would. Is this
the WG's opinion? Have I missed something?

Regards,

Jean-Jacques.

[1]
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12-patterns.html>