RE: Choreography and Orchestration

Assaf,

I fully agree the way you define "general choreography".  My earlier
definition of choreography should better be called "bi-lateral
choreography".  Do you think this restrictive subset has some attractive
properties that the workgroup should also define it ?

I realize though that we have a different opinion in what the term
"orchestration" means.

I look at "orchestration" as one specific way of
"implementation".  Orchestration is a programming language expressing the
logic of executing activities, so it is OK to invoking something no
externally visible.  WS-Orchestration is just an Orchestration while all
activities are web services interaction.

You look at "orchestration" as a single-party view of a choreography.  This
single-party view is completely derivable from the choreography so I don't
fully understand why it is important to have a separate concept.  Is it
true that WSCI is expressing this single-party view and BPSS is trying to
express the every-party view ?

Best regards,
Ricky