RE: use case submission deadline reminder

Hi Yaron,

      The group agreed to use a specific template for use case submissions
[1], that includes information needed to derive requirements and
demonstrate the choreography.

      Everyone who submits a use case should use this template. Otherwise
your editors will go mad.

      Hopefully, you can find time before August to fill in the blanks, so
to speak. If possible, I'd like to include your use case in the next
publication, for which the submission date is 07012003. The template is not
too onerous to complete, in general you should able to cut & paste your
existing text into the template, add any additional information requested,
and put an end to it.

      Please help your editors, and also help to improve the end product of
this group's efforts, but using this template for your use case
submissions.

Regards,

D-

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-chor/2003Apr/0028.html

Dr. Daniel Austin
Sr. Technical Architect / Architecture Team Lead
daniel_austin@notes.grainger.com <----- Note change!
847 793 5044
Visit http://www.grainger.com

"If I get a little money, I buy books. If there is anything left over, I
buy clothing and food."
-Erasmus

                      "Yaron Y. Goland"
                      <ygoland@bea.com>         To:       "Abbie Barbir" <abbieb@nortelnetworks.com>, public-ws-chor@w3.org
                      Sent by:                  cc:
                      public-ws-chor-req        Subject:  RE: use case submission deadline reminder
                      uest@w3.org

                      06/30/2003 03:53
                      PM

I apologize for my general cluelessness but am I to re-write
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003May/att-0029/chor.htm
in some new format? I probably won't have time to do that until at least
August which I guess means that work was largely wasted. Sigh... that
sucks.... what is the new format anyway?

        Yaron