travel agency use cases

From: Jon Dart <jdart@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:15:28 -0700
To: "'public-ws-chor@w3.org '" <public-ws-chor@w3.org>

I haven't received any feedback to the use case diagrams I drew up.

Are these sufficiently realistic to be useful? Is the use of UML
diagrams helpful, or are there too many limitations? Is it worthwhile
adding additional text around these so that they could be included in
the requirements doc?

Also, IMO this exercise results in requirements that impact the
choreography language. In particular, the need to have nested
sub-choreographies (with MEPs a special case of these) and to have error
handling facilities. Any comments on this?

--Jon