Re: FW: BPSS_f2f_june03.ppt

From: Anders W. Tell <opensource@toolsmiths.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:29:18 +0200
To: Martin Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
CC: public-ws-chor@w3.org

Dear WS-CHOR team,

Im follow the very insightful discussions in this team as interesting in
/ teaching the subject of business collaborations.

However Im also a Swedish delegate of UN/CEFACT UMM/BPSS team and I feel
that I must point out that the presentation about BPSS given by
Jean-Jacques Dubray must be considered as his own view and not the view
of the UMM team or members such as me.

best regards
/anders