RE: Revised: Mission Statement

I'm not sure how to respond to your objection to the mission statement
containing a reference to WSDL 1.2 when our charter calls for us to have
exactly that dependency. If you object to the charter then please move to
have it amended but until then it is appropriate for the mission statement
to include dependencies called for by our charter.

I have changed "describe" and "agrees to accept" as per your comments. I
have also added a motivation to the mission per a private communication with
Steven Ross-Talbot.

I believe, btw, that the reason we need a new mission statement is that the
currently proposed one is so vague that it would make it impossible to
differentiate between us and BPEL. Given that every article I read in the
press (the same press our customers read) says that BPEL will win and
WS-Chor is irrelevant I would suggest it is in our interests to make it as
clear as possible how we are different than BPEL and why we do not compete
with them.

Here is the edited version of the mission statement:

The mission of the W3C Web Service Choreography Working Group is to create a
WSDL 1.2 based machine readable XML language that can declarative model the
set of message sequences a group of cooperating web service peers exchange
for the purpose of promoting interoperability and enabling automated
validation of each peer's conformance to the message sequence definition.

	Thanks,
			Yaron