Re: quote use case

From: <Len_Greski@grainger.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:27:54 -0500
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

We'll try it as a Word document this time, so we're sure the diagrams
accompany the document...
(See attached file: request quote.doc)

__________________________________
Len Greski
eBusiness Architecture & Development
voice: (847) 793-5185
fax: (847) 793-5019
cell: (847) 366-1376
mailto:greski.l@grainger.com

|         |           Len_Greski@grainge|
|         |           r.com             |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           public-ws-chor-req|
|         |           uest@w3.org       |
|         |           06/11/2003 08:50  |
|         |           AM                |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       public-ws-chor@w3.org                                                                                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  quote use case                                                                                                                   |

The attached HTML document includes a use case for our consideration in
defining the choreography specification. The use case describes a Buyer
requesting a quote from a Supplier, where the Supplier interacts with
Manufacturers who make the products.
Len Greski
Director, Architecture & Development
W.W. Grainger, eBusiness Division