RE: Revised: Mission Statement

We should not tie it to a particular WSDL version (what happens in the
future or if WSDL produces a new version before ws-chor work is
finished?) "WSDL based" is a bit too strong for me, but I can live with
it.

I don't like the work "describe", do you mean "model"? It also does not
clearly talk to a purpose of describing or modeling.

"agrees to accept" does not sounds correct to me. What about "exchange"
or "interchange"?

At this point I still like Daniel's mission statement and the slight
changes I added with suggestions from others.

Jean-Jacques