Re: Relationship cardinalities (was ... RE: Requirements: Decisio n Po ints Requirement Proposals

When I build a system to participate in a choreography what role it
takes has no meaning to me unless the role also says what it should do
or expect other participants to do. Essentially, I need a definition of
its commitments. If the commitments are similar across two
choreographies then that system can participate in both of these
choreographies. If the commitments are widely different but they so
happen to have the same name, it really doesn't help the system
participate in more than one choreography.

So again, it boils down to: is the role just a fancy name, or is there
more information associated with that role, and in this case, can we
define that information specific for the role and use it to define any
number of choreographies?

arkin