Websphere -based use case

From: <Daniel_Austin@grainger.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:08:37 -0500
To: public-ws-chor@w3.org

Greetings,

      I'm busy editing the requirements document and I'm trying to trace
the original author of the "WebSphere Business Integrator" use case. I'd
really like to use this use case in the document, but can't because it's
tied to a specific commercial product. Can we find a way to re-create the
fine drawings and so on for this use case in a way that doesn't compromise
your neutrality?

      If the author/submitter of this use case will please contact me, I'll
be glad to explain further and do what I can to help out.

Regards,

D-

Dr. Daniel Austin
Sr. Technical Architect / Architecture Team Lead
daniel_austin@notes.grainger.com <----- Note change!
847 793 5044
Visit http://www.grainger.com

"If I get a little money, I buy books. If there is anything left over, I
buy clothing and food."
-Erasmus