  _____

From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Ugo Corda
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 11:40 AM
To: Burdett, David; Jean-Jacques Dubray; Yaron Y. Goland; WS Chor Public

It looks like BPEL chose to base its correlation mechanism on message
contents (BPEL's Correlation Sets based on Message Properties) instead of
abstract instance IDs. It would be interesting to hear from the BPEL people
on this list the rationale for their choice (which I could not find in the
BPEL spec itself).

Ugo